Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evidence of Early Humans

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evidence of Early Humans Empty Evidence of Early Humans 16th March 2012, 3:58 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

This article talks about scientists finding fossils of what they call human like in China...what do you think is this a breakthrough?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/human-fossils-china-caves-puzzle-scientists-173555167.html

Thoughts?

2Evidence of Early Humans Empty Re: Evidence of Early Humans 17th March 2012, 6:52 am

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Not really, we know humans evolved from monkeys. These steps or evolutions are bound to be around.

The question is does any of this affect peoples belief that god made everything? Does this mean there was no adam and eve?

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3Evidence of Early Humans Empty Re: Evidence of Early Humans 17th March 2012, 10:29 am

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

My feelings are there was an Adam and eve But maybe not as what humans veiw them as? Maybe they were a form of very early humans? I beleive Both evelution and creating at the same time. I feel yes they were real people but from early humanity and Father made evelution happen. So i beleive Both took place. (if I make any sence)

4Evidence of Early Humans Empty Re: Evidence of Early Humans 20th March 2012, 8:40 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

lol I would go into more in depth but this would only make some go woah lol so I will keep it to myself...Micah'El knows what I refer to..

Humans will always think something took place but what? Even though there is evidence that God exists they will still try to question it and say it was something else. Father gave the humans that right to do so unfortunately so there really isn't anything we can do about it until they are in a sense ready to take in the information.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum