Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

warning (joy of Satan)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warning (joy of Satan) Empty warning (joy of Satan) 3rd March 2012, 2:37 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

here is a site that a so called High priestess of Satan put together a looong while back. I used to be with them whitch is why I am shocked I am not a Fallen.. Anyway people there REALLY turn humans against our Angelic kind and religious humans also. (pagan or otherwize) and hate any right hand path. They make people beleive WE are the evil ones and how Lucifer IS GOD. And that our father is really Satan. Just type in Joy of Satan and you'll see. I just wanted to warn others for ones who are still searching for their way.

2warning (joy of Satan) Empty Re: warning (joy of Satan) 3rd March 2012, 3:42 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Father is aware of this already and he has his reports concerning it and its not overlooked. So don't worry. 8)

Ara'sh'el

3warning (joy of Satan) Empty Re: warning (joy of Satan) 3rd March 2012, 4:11 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

*smiles* ok I just wanted to do the right thing is all

4warning (joy of Satan) Empty Re: warning (joy of Satan) 3rd March 2012, 5:48 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Okay :) you didn't do anything wrong and we appreciate it. Your imput is always valued with us.

Ara'sh'el

5warning (joy of Satan) Empty Re: warning (joy of Satan) 3rd March 2012, 5:55 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

Thanks lol. I guess I am a scout of sorts. It is one of my things I guess.

6warning (joy of Satan) Empty Re: warning (joy of Satan) 4th March 2012, 8:05 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

That's fine do whatever you feel led to do after all we are all a team.

7warning (joy of Satan) Empty Re: warning (joy of Satan) 18th November 2013, 7:41 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I am aware of the site and we have had someone on it for a while now. We do seek people willing to enter these types of sites and report back to us.

As you are aware, the best form of defence is knowing what it coming or being talked about.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

8warning (joy of Satan) Empty Re: warning (joy of Satan) 19th November 2013, 1:15 am

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

yes from what I remeber they talked about Hitler and how Jews are taking over ect and they blapheme Christ alot.. I also remeber how they veiw us as the evil ones claiming we interfere in lives and how we do not want humans to ascend and progess ect. I remeber much from that site. And to think I was once apart of that...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum