Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bullfighting in Spain

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bullfighting in Spain Empty Bullfighting in Spain 26th September 2011, 11:24 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I had to share this and This is about the nature of Bullfighting...I believe this sport is very wrong as they torture these bulls...are you happy that they have a ban on this? Thoughts? I firmly believe that any form of mistreatment toward anything created is wrong.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/last-bullfight-held-barcelona-stadium-021850219.html

Last edited by Ara'sh'el on 26th September 2011, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Bullfighting in Spain Empty Re: Bullfighting in Spain 26th September 2011, 2:35 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

Yes I am happy it's been banned, it should all be banned. Just because something claims to be a tradition doesn't make it right. I don't know how anyone can watch something like that and still think it's ok.

3Bullfighting in Spain Empty Re: Bullfighting in Spain 26th September 2011, 3:13 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes I agree, things like these shouldn't occur just because it was a tradition in the past doesn't mean that it should continue..I am sure they can find a much safer tradition using bulls without mistreating them in order for these bulls being used to be so mad that they want to kill any human in the ring with them..this breaks my heart that some people would find this acceptable..I am glad that there is a ban on this sport finally as I do not condone mistreatment of any creature human or otherwise.

Ara'sh'el

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum